We all struggle as writers. One on one, Ruth helps struggling writers structure their time and their work, develop clear deadlines, increase their confidence and trust in their voices and vision. There are surprises when we dig deeply into our own writing. Ruth can help you be open and accepting of those revelations. Those who work with her know that they have a whole-hearted supporter whose honesty, judgment and professionalism they can trust.
Creative. Diplomatic. Supportive. Professional.
Ruth Neuwald Falcon is an Emmy Award-winning editor, writer, producer, and blogger. Using her exceptional ability to conceptualize, structure, write, edit, evaluate, and support, she helps businesses and individuals successfully clarify and communicate their message.
The organizational abilities and understanding of how the world works that she learned running a small business and as executive director of two non-profit organizations are also brought to bear on creative projects.
Ruth’s gift is to help others articulate their vision and manifest their dreams, doing it with professionalism, competence, kindness and grace.
- Co-author, with Sandy Sabersky, The Elderwise Way: A Different Approach to Life with Dementia.
- Extensive experience writing and distributing publications, including newsletters and other forms of communication, for individuals and organizations.
- Content creation and site architecture consultation with clients and web designers.
- Co-producer/director: An Alzheimer’s Story
- Editor & co-director, Middletown: The Big Game
- Broadcast editing for CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, Dick Clark’s Cinema Productions
- Corporate & commercial work includes AT&T, IBM, Chemical Bank, Xerox, Budweiser, Purina, Ford, CitiBank, Playtex
- National Emmy Award, Outstanding Individual Achievement in Documentary Editing
- Clio Award, Best Commercial Editing
- Silver Hugo Award, Chicago International Film Festival
- Monitor Award, Best Editor
- Bronze Medal, International Film & TV Festival of New York
Copyright 2020 Ruth Neuwald Falcon. All rights reserved.