One on one, Ruth helps writers structure their time and their work, develop clear deadlines, increase their confidence and trust in their voices and vision. Those who work with her know that they have a whole-hearted supporter whose honesty, judgment and professionalism they can trust.
Creative. Diplomatic. Supportive. Professional.
Ruth Neuwald Falcon is an Emmy Award-winning editor, writer, producer, and blogger. Using her exceptional ability to conceptualize, structure, write, edit, evaluate, and support, she helps businesses and individuals successfully clarify and communicate their message.
Her organizational abilities and understanding of how the world works—learned running a small business and as executive director of two non-profit organizations—are also brought to bear on creative projects.
Ruth’s gift is to help others articulate their vision and manifest their dreams, doing it with professionalism, competence, kindness and grace.
- Co-author, with Sandy Sabersky, The Elderwise Way: A Different Approach to Life with Dementia.
- Founding editor and writer, Corona Support Blog.
- Extensive experience writing and editing newsletters and other publications for individuals and organizations.
- Content creation and site architecture consultation with clients and web designers.
- Co-producer/director: An Alzheimer’s Story
- Editor & co-director, Middletown: The Big Game
- Broadcast editing for CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, Dick Clark’s Cinema Productions
- Corporate & commercial work includes AT&T, IBM, Chemical Bank, Xerox, Budweiser, Purina, Ford, CitiBank, Playtex
- National Emmy Award, Outstanding Individual Achievement in Documentary Editing
- Clio Award, Best Commercial Editing
- Silver Hugo Award, Chicago International Film Festival
- Monitor Award, Best Editor
- Bronze Medal, International Film & TV Festival of New York
Copyright 2020 Ruth Neuwald Falcon. All rights reserved.