Ruth helps writers trust and develop their voices and vision. Those who work with her know that they have a whole-hearted supporter whose honesty, judgment and professionalism they can count on.
Creative. Diplomatic. Supportive. Professional.
Ruth Neuwald Falcon is an Emmy Award-winning editor, writer, producer, and blogger. Using her exceptional ability to conceptualize, structure, write, edit, evaluate, and support, she helps businesses and individuals successfully clarify and communicate their message.
Her organizational abilities and understanding of how the world works—learned running a small business and as executive director of two non-profit organizations—are also brought to bear on creative projects.
Ruth’s gift is to help others articulate their vision and manifest their dreams, doing it with professionalism, competence, kindness and grace.
Non-fiction writing and editing
- Co-author, with Sandy Sabersky, The Elderwise Way: A Different Approach to Life with Dementia as well as blog posts on Changing Aging with Dr. Bill Thomas, based on the book.
- Author of Artifacts, a personal essay published by The Cobalt Review, an online literary journal.
- Founding editor and writer, Corona Support Blog.
- Editing memoirs and other non-fiction with other authors, most recently, Intentional Aging by Jeanette Franks, PhD.
- Extensive experience writing and editing newsletters and other publications for individuals and organizations.
- Content creation and site architecture consultation with clients and web designers.
Video editor, producer and director
- Co-producer/director: An Alzheimer’s Story
- Editor & co-director, Middletown: The Big Game
- Broadcast editing for CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, Dick Clark’s Cinema Productions
- Corporate & commercial work includes AT&T, IBM, Chemical Bank, Xerox, Budweiser, Purina, Ford, CitiBank, Playtex
Editing and filmmaking awards
- National Emmy Award, Outstanding Individual Achievement in Documentary Editing
- Clio Award, Best Commercial Editing
- Silver Hugo Award, Chicago International Film Festival
- Monitor Award, Best Editor
- Bronze Medal, International Film & TV Festival of New York
Copyright 2023 Ruth Neuwald Falcon. All rights reserved.